Start and end your day in the outdoors this weekend with the Rainier Campers Combo. All in one package, you’ll get a compact two-burner stove, a non-stick coated aluminum grill, a non-stick coated aluminum griddle, and a carry bag to hold it all. Sound too good to be true? Try adding on features like a matchless ignition system and adjustable heat knobs, and you’ll really be living the dream. For compact, convenient cooking in the outdoors, you won’t find a better match than the Rainier Campers Combo. Get it for your next weekend excursion today.
- One 10,000 BTU Burner*
- One 8,000 BTU Burner (grill/griddle fits on top)
- Non-stick coated aluminum grill and griddle included
- Three-sided wind barrier
- Matchless ignition
- Removable grease tray with grill for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Convenient carry handle
- Carry bag included
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Fully adjustable heat-control knobs
- Regulator adapter for a 1-lb. propane cylinder included (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks)
- Dimensions: 12" L x 23.5" W x 4.5" H
- 23.25" x 11.5" Cooking Area
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Warranty: One Year
Were those four large pancakes, incidentally hanging off the side of the griddle, actually cooked atop the Camp Chef Rainier Campers Combo griddle with a half dozen sausage links? ...Or were they all added later?
can you remove the grill rack and use this with two traditional burners?
does this model use propane cylinders or tank
Can this be used with the propane on an RV? The RV propane is regulated and I understand I cannot have a unit with another regulator.
What kind of surface can set this grill on safely.? A picnic table for ex? How hot does the bottom get?
My regulater leaks gas we're you screw into stove is it missing a o Ring or seal? How much is replacement parts?
RELATED BLOG POSTS