Make pancakes and eggs for breakfast and fajitas for lunch with this Professional Flat Top Griddle. Covering two burners, it is large enough to cook for the hungriest of crowds. This griddle is built with Camp Chef’s even heat design to minimize hot spots when cooking. Cooking and cleaning is easy because of its restaurant style high sides and convenient grease drain. Pre-seasoned with a “True Seasoned Finish,” this griddle is ready to use out of the box and has a natural cooking surface.
- Extra large cooking area to handle lots of cooking
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Heat diffuser plates distribute heat evenly across entire surface and reduce hot spots
- Covers two burners on EX60, DB60, YK60
- High sides
- Built-in grease drain collects grease and drains it into a grease cup
- Convenient carry handle
- True Seasoned Finish steel griddle
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Most 14" Cooking Systems
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32" (448 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 16" x 32"
- Weight: 38 lbs
Professional Flat Top Griddle 60 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Knuckles815 from Wow! Two of us own one. Weighs a ton but we'll worth the weight. Plenty of surface area. Bacon keeps it seasoned.
Date published: 2018-01-27
RELATED BLOG POSTS