Whether you're at the family reunion or tailgate party, sometimes you just have to cook a lot of food for a lot of people. No matter the size of the crowd, the Professional Flat Top Griddle is big enough to get the job done. From cooking to clean up, the restaurant style sides and convenient grease drain make this griddle simple and easy to use. Heat diffuser plates have been added to evenly distribute heat and reduce hot spots on the griddle. The griddle comes pre-seasoned with Camp Chef’s “True Seasoned Finish” making a natural cooking surface that is ready to use out of the box.
- Huge cooking area to handle large groups and lots of cooking
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- True Seasoned Finish steel griddle
- Built-in heat diffuser plates distribute heat, eliminate "hot-spots"
- High sides and grease drain
- Convenient carry handle
- This griddle fits over three burners on Camp Chef 16" Cooking System stoves
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- 16" Cooking Systems
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 38" (592 sq. in)
- Cooking Area: 608 sq in.
- Overall Dimensions: 18" x 38"
- Weight: 42 lbs
Can i use this on my electric stove top (5 burners, including the center back warmer burner) ? would it distribute heat ok? fit on standard stove top size ?
Hi, We are happy to help answer your questions. This griddle measures 16" x 38" and has built in heat deflectors on the bottom that match up with where the burners are on our stoves. So to sit on your stove top it is hard to say if it would fit properly or heat evenly because they were made to fit specifically on our 3 burners, and that is all they have been tested for.
Date published: 2018-02-15
RELATED BLOG POSTS