The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven - from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
- Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven
- Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes
- Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control
- Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps
- Ventilated oven door with handle
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean
- 17,000 BTUs. Hr. specially designed burner and heat plates
- Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F
- Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more
- Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle
- Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
- Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15 in. x 26 in.x 16 in.
- Stone Dimensions: 13.25 in. x 20 in.
- Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25 in. x 4.25 in.
- Shelf Dimensions: 5 in. x 23 in.
- Total Output: 17,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Overall Weight: 47 lbs.
Italia Artisan Pizza Oven is rated out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karine from The pizza oven IS family fun! We absolutely LOVE the pizza oven! It has been so much fun. What an incredible business you guys have built with products that are so family oriented. We will love making lots of great memories together making yummy pizzas! Thanks you so much.
Date published: 2016-01-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Moose from The best Great product with so many more uses than just the greatest pizzas
Date published: 2016-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve87 from Cooks pizza perfectly I bought this oven about a month ago wanted to use it before I reviewed it. I used it at our 4th July cook out and cooked 20 pizzas in it .it did very well and everyone loved it . Cooked every pizza perfectly. Very pleased with this oven . I only wish I would have bought one sooner. The quality for the price you can’t beat it .
Date published: 2018-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by PSUlen from Great Tailgating addition Been breaking in the new Pizza Oven.Have the dough spinning down.Makes a mean pizza and is great for the family.Everyone gets their favorite pie.
Date published: 2018-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cookieman from Italia Artisan Pizza Oven I got this item about a month ago and have used it almost every day. It makes great pizza but outstanding fish on cedar planks. Oh SO GOOD
Date published: 2018-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by momma bear from Great features Great oven, I use it like a resturant saliomer, makes the best wet burritos and pizza and so far everything I make
Date published: 2018-07-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by WDCO from Love it. We love it. Plan to build a brick place for it to live. Looking forward to the summer.
Date published: 2019-01-31
RELATED BLOG POSTS