Bring more versatility and flavor to your back patio with the new Camp Chef SmokePro 36 SGX. Switch seamlessly between traditional low and slow smoking and Direct Flame wood-fired grilling to achieve two delicious flavor profiles all on one grill. Whether you are craving flame-kissed burgers or tender slow cooked prime rib, the new Slide and Grill Technology allows you to achieve the flavors you want easier than ever before.
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Simple temperature selection system
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Included warming rack provides additional space to cook your favorite foods
- Cord Management System
- Includes 2 meat probes
- Pellet hopper cleanout
- Large capacity pellet hopper
- Patented Ash Cleanout System
- Patented Slide and Grill Technology
- Leg wire shelf not included
- Upper Rack Area: 573 sq. in.
- Lower Rack Area: 663 sq. in.
- Total Rack Surface Area: 1236 sq. in.
- Side Shelf Dimensions: 16 in. x 12 in.
- Chamber Capacity: 7,000 cubic in.
- Hopper Capacity: 22 lbs. of pellets
- Overall Weight: 177 lbs.
- Overall Height: 43.5 in.
SmokePro SGX 36 Pellet Grill - Black is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by James3201 from Why own any other grill! I bought this grill on April 30, 2018. It was shipped via freight truck to my home in NC, and I had it about a week and half later. It was very easy to assemble with a little help. After the first burn in, I couldn't wait to use it and we decided to break it in by cooking some whole chicken on it. Needless to say they turned out AMAZING!!! so the day after I made a whole Pork Tender Loin wrapped in bacon, and also put some potatoes on the grill. I am not sure why I have never had the idea before to bake a potato on the smoker, but after this I will always cook them that way! The taste was so different and amazing, that my 10 yr old daughter asked for another potato!. I can't wait to cook a brisket and ribs on it to see how they turned out!
Date published: 2018-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Briansimpson from Can I saw throw the green egg away? Yes I will Love love love. Sear box is the perfect compliment to the grill.
Date published: 2018-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ralph from Works great I have only used twice and I am very happy with the way it works.
Date published: 2018-05-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by Grillmaster from Great Grill! I bought this grill a few weeks ago, and it is great! I've cooked pizza, pork chops, pork loin, steak, burgers, and hot dogs. Everything came out great, and there is plenty of room on the grill. I can feed my family, friends, and neighbors all at once. The one thing I wish I could change is MORE SMOKE! If there is a trick, someone please share. I look forward to many many more dinners made on this grill. Also, adding a sear box is recommended.
Date published: 2018-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by BrettinNelson from GREAT GRILL! Best grill for the money! Love my Camp Chef and all the accessories to go with it!
Date published: 2018-06-27
RELATED BLOG POSTS