Where you go, the Stryker Multi-Fuel goes too. Its compact design makes it easy to pack in and out whether you’re gone for the day or for the week. In fact, every component, including the three-legged stand, 1.3-liter pot, unit, and lid all fit into one mesh carry bag. And with this model, you can use whichever fuel you prefer—propane or butane. When it comes to cooking, the Stryker isn’t afraid of a challenge and backpacking in the backcountry has never been easier. With Heat Ring technology, you can heat half a liter of water in only two minutes while conserving 30% more fuel than other compact cooking systems. That means you can dig right into dinner after a long day of hiking. The Stryker Multi-Fuel has everything you need—all you’re missing is the mountain.
- Includes unit, insulated pot, folding tank stabilizer, lid, and mesh carry bag
- Heat Ring Technology, increase efficiency by 30%, reducing fuel consumption
- Multi-fuel version compatible with propane and butane
- Matchless ignition
- Boils 0.5 liters of water in 2 minutes
- Lightweight, hard anodized aluminum
- Insulated sleeve keeps contents warm while providing a comfortable grip
- Measurement markings in pot
- Added wind protection
- Compact design, stores inside insulated pot
- Propane bottle not included
Customers must use the included pot attachment with the unit or purchase the Stryker Pot Support Adapter (shown below in the accessories.)
- Weight: 19.4 oz (not including fuel)
- Pot Volume: 1.3 liters
Stryker 200 Multi-Fuel Stove is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 420guy from Used on a week long trip Worked just as good as the jet boil if not better.
Date published: 2019-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grizzlybarr from A Unique Stove! I bought this stove awhile back. I love the quality and design. It is very well made and so versatile when it comes to fuel. Everything fits into the pot for the stove except any fuel canisters. As far as I am concerned, this is NOT a problem! There are too many different types and sizes of fuel canisters that fit the stove that it wouldn't make sense to even try. This stove is so compact and so versatile that I carry it behind the back seats in my truck. Always Ready! I am VERY pleased with my purchase of this stove.
Date published: 2018-09-01
RELATED BLOG POSTS