When it’s time for canning, brewing, or seafood boils, the Outdoorsman High Pressure stove is the only cooker you need. Designed with two high-output burners at 60,000 BTU each, heating large amounts of liquids is easy. The durable construction and removable legs allow you to take this stove wherever you need. Whether you’re canning all of your summer harvest or inviting your whole family for a low country boil, the Outdoorsman can handle it all.
- Two 60,000 BTU burners
- Large cooking surface (448 sq in.) Three-sided windscreen
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Removable/adjustable legs for storage
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- High output is excellent for use with cold-pack canning
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14" x 32"
- Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Total Output: 120,000 BTU
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
Is there a stove that has a 30 and 60 btu burner?
RELATED BLOG POSTS