From boiling, brewing, frying or whatever the job might be, this little stove has the power to get it done. The maximum output high-pressure burner system heats mass amounts of liquid in a hurry and will maintain it at boiling temperatures making it a great cooker for home canning and sea food boils. The small compact stove is also a great item to have on hand for emergency preparedness.
- High output
- High pressure
- Boils and heats water very quickly
- Removable/reversible legs for storage and portability
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Dimensions (base): 20" x 20"
- Cooking Area: 15" Diameter
- Height: 16"
- Output: 60,000 BTU
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
Is single burner outdoor cooker fit my 14 inch cast iron skillet?
RELATED BLOG POSTS