Discover the endless menu possibilities of VersaGrillity™ on your VersaTop 2X Grill system. There's now a portable flat top compatible with your 16-inch accessories. The included griddle is equipped with Camp Chef’s True Seasoned, non-stick surface—it’s ready to cook when you are. Take the 2X camping, hunting, fishing, to the cabin, keep it on the back patio, or bring it scouting—it'll be one of your most versatile cooking units. In the mood for flawless grill marks? Swap out the included griddle for a grill box. Want artisan style pizza and breads? We've got a pizza oven that's the perfect fit. If you've got a 16-inch stove system or want more portability, add the VersaTop 2X to your shopping cart today!
- Compatible with most Camp Chef 16-inch accessories
- Includes flat top griddle
- True Seasoned, non-stick & ready to cook
- 16,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Matchless ignition
- Fully adjustable heat control knob
- Grease Management System
- Grease tray and grease cup (24 oz.)
- Adjustable griddle leg levelers
- Compact design stores and transports easily
- Powered by a 1 lb. propane bottle, propane tank not included
- Griddle Cooking Surface: 416.5 sq. in.
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 25 1/4 in. x 21 in. x 8 1/4 in.
- Total Output: 16,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Total Weight: 39 lbs.
- Griddle Weight: 26 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
VersaTop 2X Grill is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Corps of Discovery from Bad Igniters This griddle was quickly shipped and arrived on time. The packaging was great with no damage. Took it on a five day camping trip as soon as we got it. It seems to cook really hot even on low. And the igniters for the burners take several clicks to light the burners. It was very frustrating. But overall the quality seems to be great and it cooked really well.
Date published: 2019-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lukskywalker from Love it, Great for Camping Bought this as we camp a lot and never have enough room to cook what we want. Item is easy to start and heats very fast and cooking is a breeze. No more days not having enough cooking room. Clean up is a snap also.
Date published: 2019-08-17
RELATED BLOG POSTS