Immerse yourself in the wild with the Camp Chef Stryker Multi-Fuel Stove with a new King's Mountain Shadow camo sleeve. Pack light and efficient with the all in one pot and burner system. Whether your fuel of choice is propane or butane you can burn your preferred fuel. Backpacking in the backcountry has never been easier. With Heat Ring technology, you can heat half a liter of water in only two minutes while conserving 30% more fuel than other compact stoves.Thanks to Heat Ring Technology, you can heat half a liter of water in only two minutes while conserving 30% more fuel than other compact stoves. Feed your outside with the Camp Chef Stryker today!
- Multi-fuel version compatible with propane and butane
- King's Mountain Shadow Camo Sleeve
- Heat Ring technology increase efficiency by 30%, reducing fuel consumption
- Matchless ignition
- Boils 0.5 liters of water in 2 minutes
- Includes stove, insulated pot, folding tank stabilizer, lid, and mesh carry bag
- Lightweight, hard anodized aluminum
- Insulated sleeve keeps contents warm while providing a comfortable grip
- Measurement markings in pot
- Added wind protection
- Compact design, stores inside insulated pot
- Weight: 19.4 oz (not including fuel)
- Pot Volume: 1.3 liters
Stryker 200 Multi-Fuel Stove - King's Camo is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stickbowman68 from Nice upgrade from my old jetboil Well I read on another site that someone was complaining about the large fuel canisters not fitting in this unit, they were wrong. I was able to fit the fuel canister in along with the stand and element and close the lid perfectly. See photo The 4cup boil allowed my wife and I to eat/drink at the same time, unlike my 2cup Jetboil. It was everything we hoped it would be. Great Job Camp Chef!
Date published: 2018-08-11
RELATED BLOG POSTS