Where you go, the Stryker 100 goes too. Its compact design makes it easy to pack in and out whether you’re gone for the day or for the week. In fact, every stove component, including the three-legged stand, 1.3 liter pot, stove, and lid all fit into one mesh carry bag. When it comes to cooking, the Stryker isn’t afraid of a challenge. With Heat Ring technology, you can heat half a liter of water in only two minutes while conserving 30% more fuel than other compact stoves. That means you can dig right into dinner after a long day of hiking. Backpacking in the backcountry has never been easier.The Stryker 100 has everything you need—all you’re missing is the mountain. Purchase your stove today.
- Isobutane version
- Heat Ring technology increase efficiency by 30%, reducing fuel consumption
- Matchless ignition
- Boils 0.5 liter of water in 2 minutes
- Includes stove, insulated pot, folding tank stabilizer, lid and mesh carry bag
- Lightweight, hard anodized aluminum
- Insulated sleeve keeps contents warm while providing a comfortable grip
- Measurement markings in pot
- Added wind protection
- Compact design, stores inside insulated pot
- Weight: 19.4 oz (not including fuel)
- Pot Volume: 1.3 liters
- Dimensions: 9 in. x 5.25 in. x 5.25 in.
RELATED BLOG POSTS