There’s nothing like watching flames dance around in the night air on your back patio. But when you have to hassle with lighting the wood in your fire pit, dodging waves of smoke, and sweeping up the stray ash afterward, it almost makes a backyard bonfire more trouble than it’s worth. Now with Camp Chef’s Monterey Fire Table, you can skip the struggle and enjoy all the best parts of owning a fire pit. The elegant design and gray color make it an excellent accent piece for any patio, while the matchless ignition and four-sided windscreen provide a better way to burn. Store a propane tank inside the unit or adapt it to a natural gas fitting. Best of all, when you’re finished with your fire, you can place the lid on top to create an outdoor coffee table. Complete your patio collection today with the Monterey Fire Table.
- Includes 16 in. standard bulk propane regulator and hose
- Includes decorative fire glass
- 40,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Beautiful patio centerpiece
- Converts to a patio table
- Matchless ignition with safety shutoff
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
- Built in propane tank compartment
- For outdoor use only
- Fire Table Dimensions: 40 in. x 19.5 in. x 24 in.
- Fire Glass Pit Dimensions: 28 in. x 8 in. x 2 in.
- Overall Height: 24 in.
- Overall Weight: 65.5 lbs.
- Total Output: 40,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Materials: Powder-coated durable steel, gray painted finish on top
RELATED BLOG POSTS