Power, versatility, and convenience: that’s what the Denali Pro 3X is all about. With three 30,000 BTU burners, this stove gives you plenty of space and heat to cook whatever you want, whenever you want. The included pre-seasoned griddle lets you get cooking right away, and you can mix and match other 16” Cooking System accessories for every recipe. Finally, we’ve thrown in leg levelers, a matchless ignition system, and a stove carry bag to guarantee easy cooking wherever you find yourself. The Denali Pro 3X is up for any adventure; add this package to your outdoor kitchen today.
- Three 30,000 BTU burners
- Includes True Seasoned Professional Flat Top Griddle (16" x 14")
- Includes leg levelers
- Three-sided wind screen
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Convenient cooking height
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Total Output: 90,000 BTU
- Cooking Area: 16" x 38" (608 sq in.)
- Cooking Height: 30"
- Weight: 47 lbs without griddle/67 lbs with griddle
- Griddle Cooking Surface: 16" x 14" (224 sq in.)
- Griddle Overall Dimensions: 18" x 14"
- Griddle Weight: 20 lbs.
Can I use 30lb propane tank with it or does it only work with regular 20lb tank?
can this be hooked up to natural gas? or do you have any specifically for natural gas?
I have a Denali pro 3x. do you have a cover that fits it?
Do you have a storage box or bag for the Denali Pro 3X Grill?
Need a flat top grill for a Denali 3X. Do you have full size and half size? Steel or cast iron? Weight? Are they sold locally? Thank you
Do you sell shelves for this model? If so is there a product number I can use to order?
Which cover fits this model. I have the three burner and it is really long and flys off in the wind
Can it be converted to natural gas fuel?
RELATED BLOG POSTS