Enjoy the warmth of an outdoor fire without the mess and fuss of chopping wood. This beautiful fire pit burns at 55,000 BTU in a lava rock gas ring. This pit is a perfect accessory for an evening under the stars on the patio or at your favorite campground. The Del Rio's new design features decorative lava rock for improved flame performance and even heat diffusion.
Camp Chef Gas Fire Pits are allowed for use in most fire ban restrictions, check with the local Ranger Station before use.
Setup and Curing
Due to the nature of lava rocks, some rocks may need to "cure" before a lifetime of enjoyment. To do this, simply setup the firepit and ignite on high, allowing it to "bake" the rocks for about 10 minutes. During these few minutes, maintain a safe distance while a small portion of the rock may, or may not, crack and gently pop. After 10 minutes, the rock will be cured and setup complete.
- Beautiful ornate copper bowl finish
- Matchless ignition for hassle-free lighting
- Includes all weather patio cover
- Includes four extendable roasting sticks
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
- Copper bowl
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame
- Lava rocks to disperse heat and flame included
- Regulator and 5 ft hose included
RELATED BLOG POSTS