Whether you're grilling steak and asparagus or fresh salmon; you want the most delicious flavor possible. The Stainless Steel Barbecue Grill Box will outperform other grills because of its patented heat-diffuser plate and cast iron grill grates. The heat diffuser converts flame to infrared heat, evenly heating the cast iron grill grate so your meat is seared to perfection. Grease is vaporized, infusing your food with a rich barbecue flavor that cannot be achieved any other way. A temperature gauge is built into the stylish stainless steel lid for convenience.
- Stainless steel lid looks great, cleans easier and resists rust
- Fits all Camp Chef 16 in. cooking systems
- Removable cast iron grill plate
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Removable lid
- Lid handle for convenient opening
- Covers two burners on 16 in. Camp Chef Cooking Systems.
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
- For use on all Camp Chef 16 in. cooking system (covers two burners)
- Cooking Dimensions: 24 in. x 16 in.
- Total Cooking Area: 384 sq. in.
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. x 16 in. x 8 in.
- Overall Weight: 33 lbs.
Deluxe Stainless BBQ Grill Box 90 Accessory is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve from Canada from Most amazing I used my grill on a recent fishing trip and it was spectacular, it's sturdy and grilles perfectly. Only wish they would ship to Canada soon so I can buy more accessories.....
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris L from Awesome Cooker I bought this for a recent camping trip to Yosemite, CA, where it worked beautifully. I could cook 3 large, tri-tip steaks (the massive Costco roasts) and they turned out great. You can cook a ton of chicken & hot dogs, corn, vegetables, garlic bread, just about everything. I had a fiend who has one of these for about 10 years, and he swears by it.
Date published: 2018-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by pbjr from n ice large grill box, cooks even This is our second grill box .The first one wore out after five years of year around use. The bottom burned out and fell apart. Most grills only last use about 2 1/2 years . Now we only buy the box instead of a whole new grill.
Date published: 2018-04-17
RELATED BLOG POSTS