From the kitchen to the campsite the Square Dutch Oven is perfect for roasts, casseroles, ribs, breads, and much more. The eight quart capacity is large enough for all your cooking needs. The legless design makes it perfect for use in your home kitchen. This cast iron piece gives cooking superiority by evenly distributing heat to cook your food to perfection. Checking temperatures is easy with the thermometer notch allowing you to insert a probe without lifting the lid. To expand versatility the lid has been designed with raised ribs so it can double as a grill on your stove.
Our new 13" Square Dutch Oven has gained some respect. It has been featured in Petersen's Hunting Magazine as one of their "Torture Tested Products" in a recent gear magazine.
- Includes Dutch Oven starter booklet with seasoning tips
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron
- Lid reverses and has raised ridges for use as a grill
- Built-in thermometer notch
- Legless design for use in home ovens
- Convenient loop handle on lid
- 13 in. square design
- Lid Volume: 8 qt.
- Lid Depth: 1 1/2 in.
- Base Depth: 3 1/4 in.
- Overall Height: 5 1/4 in.
- Overall Weight: 23 lbs.
DownloadsCast Iron Recipe Book
RELATED BLOG POSTS