There’s nothing better than a cool, crisp morning in the outdoors with a pile of steaming bacon, eggs, and pancakes. And there’s no better camp stove to create that meal than the Rainier 2X Two Burner Stove. With the included non-stick aluminum griddle, you have the space to cook up breakfast on one side and heat a kettle of water on the other.
- New, updated style
- One 8,000 BTU tube burner
- One 10,000 BTU burner
- Includes regulator adaptor for a 1 lb. propane cylinder
- Includes durable carry bag
- Includes aluminum griddle
- Folding lid provides a three-sided wind barrier
- Matchless ignition
- Non-stick coated aluminum griddle and grill
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean-up
- Convenient carry handle
- Cooking Dimensions: 23.5 in. x 12 in.
- Griddle Dimension: 14 in. x 9 in.
- Stove Cooking Area: 267 sq. in.
- Stove Height: 4 in.
- Stove Weight: 16 lbs.
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/Hr. Burner
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS