Designed for avid outdoorsmen, the new sleek design of the Everest 2X Mountain Series stove is both lightweight and portable. Packed with two, 20,000 BTU burners, the Everest offers quick, matchless ignition no matter your coordinates. Adventure seekers will enjoy a generous 215 sq. inches of cook space engineered for maximum food output. So get out there and conquer your Everest.
- New, updated style
- Two 20,000 BTUs/Hr. cast aluminum burners
- Includes regulator adaptor for a 1 lb. propane cylinder
- Folding lid provides a 3-sided wind screen
- Matchless ignition
- Appliance-style temperature controls
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
- Powerful burners fight windy conditions
- Convenient carry handle
- Propane bottle not included
- Cooking Grate Dimensions: 21.5 in x 10 in.
- Stove Cooking Area: 215 sq. in.
- Stove Height: 4 in.
- Stove Weight: 12 lbs.
- Total Output: 40,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS