Say hello to your new adventure buddy. The Mountaineer from Camp Chef features full aluminum construction and a suitcase-style latching lid, so it’s easy to transport wherever the trail leads. The lightweight aluminum body is great for overlanding, river rafting, and more.Add leg accessories to take this tabletop stove from the campground to a standing grill for the tailgate party. Whatever your cooking needs, the Mountaineer can handle the challenge. Upgrade your rugged outdoor kitchen to the Mountaineer today.
- Includes 5 ft. hose and regulator
- Includes 3-sided wind screen
- Two 20,000 BTUs/Hr. cast aluminum burners
- Matchless ignition
- Appliance-style temperature controls
- Aluminum design is both lightweight and durable
- Convenient carry handle
- Suitcase-style latching lid
- Propane tank not included
- Cooking Dimensions: 12.5 in. x 24 in.
- Stove Cooking Area: 302 sq. in.
- Closed Dimensions: 25.25 in x 13.75 in. x 5.25 in.
- Stove Weight: 16 lbs.
- Total Output: 40,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Warranty: One Year
Mountaineer Two-Burner Aluminum Stove is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kevbo from Much Improved! The previous model had some deficiencies in terms of fit, finish, and functionality, but I've got to give it to Camp Chef, they listened and came out swinging with the redesign. Sharp slag edges on corner welds are gone, stove cover hinge is much more robust, auto ignition is solid, and now a carry handle!!! No need to look at a Partner, you've got it all right here!
Date published: 2019-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by FelixMendeldog from Fantastic evolution of my favorite camping stove I also own the original version of this stove and absolutely I love it. This evolutionary update is even better: amazing heat output, incredibly light for its power, excellent windscreen, folds like a suitcase, outstanding build quality and finish. This is THE STOVE for camping.
Date published: 2019-09-22
RELATED BLOG POSTS