S’mores over a campfire aren’t your only option when it comes to tasty treats at the campsite. When you bring along our Deluxe Outdoor Oven, the cooking possibilities are endless. This oven unlocks capabilities of a home oven and cook top. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Deluxe Outdoor Oven provides you with enough heat to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your fresh cinnamon rolls. It’s perfect for camping, emergency preparedness, tailgating, and more. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400º F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan. With a 1 lb. propane bottle, you can hold a temperature of 350º F for up to 7 hours. Add a camping oven to your collection today.
- Two 9,000 BTUs/Hr. brass output burners
- Oven power: 3,000 BTUs/Hr. (Up to 400° F)
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Built-in oven heat gauge
- Removable oven racks
- Enamel cooking grates
- Steel construction with dark gray powder coat
- Insulated, efficient oven box
- Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
- Oven fits 9 in. x 13 in. pan inside
- Convenient carry handles
- Powered by a disposable 1 lb. propane bottle
- Adaptable for a bulk tank with the bulk tank hose adapter
- Oven Heat Output: 3,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Internal Oven Dimensions: 11 in. L x 16 in. W x 9 in. H
- Maximum Oven Heat: 400° F
- Burner Output: two 9,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Top Burner Dimensions: 17 in. x 9.5 in.
- Total Output: 21,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Main Body Dimensions: 12.5 in. L x 21 in. W x 18 in. H
- Dimensions with handles: 15 in. L x 25 in. W x 18 in. H
- Overall Weight: 32 lbs.
- Warranty: one year
RELATED BLOG POSTS