Make outdoor cooking easy with the Tundra 3X stove and griddle combo. In one package, you get a pre-seasoned griddle that’s ready for cooking, and a stove with three powerful 30,000 BTU burners, matchless ignition, a three-sided windscreen, built-in leg levelers, and more. The folding legs make this kit easily portable, so you can fire up the grill on the back patio, at the campsite, and at the tailgate party. No matter where you go, you can enjoy a hot, fresh-cooked meal from the Tundra 3X stove and griddle combo.
- Includes 3 ft. hose and regulator
- Includes folding legs and 3-sided wind screen
- Includes Reversible Griddle/Grill (CGG16B)
- Compatible with most 16 in. Camp Chef accessories
- Three 30,000 BTUs/Hr. cast aluminum burners
- Patented Wind Baffle Burner Technology
- Appliance-style temperature controls
- Built-in leg levelers
- Propane tank not included
- Fits all Camp Chef 16" Cooking System accessories
- Cooking Dimensions: 38 in. x 16 in.
- Stove Cooking Area: 608 sq. in.
- Total Output: 90,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Stove Warranty: One Year
- Griddle/Grill Cooking Surface Area: 224 sq. in.
Tundra 3 Burner Stove is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Old Fossil from Great stove and I love the 3rd burner Got mine at Costco, have used it twice in the last 6 weeks on 3 day camping trips. I have since added the fold out shelves and purchased the roller bag. This stove is large and heavy,I highly recommend the roller bag. I like cooking with cast iron so a sturdy stove is appreciated as is the 3rd burner. I have used an Explorer for years for both tent and RV camping and have come to expect the quality that I enjoy with the Camp Chef stove. Get one you will not be disappointed especially if you can pickup one at the reasonable prices you find at Costco.
Date published: 2017-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by sapo from easy setup-instant ignition I bought ours at Costco. It is easy to set up and the burners instantly ignite. It is well constructed which makes it a little heavy. Besides the weight issue it is an excellent buy.
Date published: 2018-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Latricia from In love I love my Tundra 3x cool stove. Used it once at elk camp, now I'm purchasing the bag for it as well as for the griddle bag
Date published: 2017-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rainy from Love my stove We absolutely love our Campchef Tundra 3x camp stove
Date published: 2017-08-11
RELATED BLOG POSTS