For over 25 years, Camp Chef stoves have given you the power you need to cook like a pro wherever you go. Thanks to a completely new design, the Pro 60X is raising the bar again. With two 30,000 BTU burners, matchless ignition, and a three-sided windscreen, cooking outdoors has never been easier. You can create culinary masterpieces wherever you go with all the mix-and-match 14" accessories. Munch on pizzas at the campsite, grill steaks in the backyard, fry bacon at the tailgate party, and more. New features such as two side shelves that fold down, built-in leg levelers, and convenient folding legs put the Pro 60X at the top of its class, giving you a cooking experience unlike any other. Add this stove to your outdoor kitchen today.
- Includes 3 ft. hose and regulator
- Includes folding legs and 3-sided wind screen
- Includes folding side shelves
- Compatible with 14 in. Camp Chef accessories
- Two 30,000 BTUs/Hr. cast aluminum burners
- Appliance-style temperature controls
- Matchless ignition
- Adjustable leg levelers for uneven ground
- Steel handle on back of stove for easy transport
- Propane tank not included
- Fits: RCB60 Roller Carry Bag
- Fits: CB60UNV Carry Bag
- Fits: PC32 Patio Cover
- Cooking Dimensions: 14 in. x 32 in.
- Stove Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Stove Height: 32 in.
- Stove Weight: 48.5 lbs.
- Total Output: 60,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Warranty: One Year
Pro 60X Two-Burner Stove is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DoubleK from Tailgate Season here I come - Go Beavers! Bought new grill for tailgating this season. The Pro series is a complete unit. Well built and will withstand the abuse I'm sure it will take. Recommend for all your cooking needs
Date published: 2018-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by DonS from Everything you need Spent a little extra for the stove with all the features and I am glad I did, the side shelves add a lot of useful space and setup is a breeze and leveling it out is simple
Date published: 2018-09-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Harleys mom from Great Stove Love it , but when you fold raise up the sides it scratches the grill .
Date published: 2018-06-23
RELATED BLOG POSTS