At basecamp or in the backyard, you can count on the Pioneer two-burner stove to provide hearty and delicious meals. With our 14” cooking system, you can switch between a griddle for breakfast in the morning to an artisan pizza oven for dinner in the evening—all on one stove. Each powerful burner offers 30,000 BTU for the toughest of cooking jobs, and the removable legs make this stove easy to pack. No matter what the adventure, the Pioneer will be ready for it. Make it a part of your outdoor kitchen today.
- Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Removable/adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
- Durable, rugged design
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
- Out of the box, ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32"
- Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
what propane tank does ex60 take
How much weight will it hold?
I want to replace the gas on-off valves on my two burner camp chef. Do you have parts for these? Oldie but goody!
How can I find Temperature knobs for two burner stove I have lost one I need to replace one of them
May I use This pioneer two Burner stove with the PZ90 Pizza Oven?
Why does my stove have a faint whistle when I fire it up - is there a problem with the gas line or regulator?
Why does not both burners get as hot ?
RELATED BLOG POSTS