Where you go, the Stryker 150 goes too. Its compact design makes it easy to pack in and out whether you’re gone for the day or for the week. In fact, every stove component, including the three-legged stand, 1.3 liter pot, stove, and lid all fit into one mesh carry bag. When it comes to cooking, the Stryker isn’t afraid of a challenge. With Heat Ring technology, you can heat half a liter of water in only two minutes while conserving 30% more fuel than other compact stoves. That means you can dig right into dinner after a long day of hiking. The Stryker 150 has everything you need—all you’re missing is the mountain. Purchase your stove today.
Stryker MS150 burns propane. Fuel not included.
- Propane version
- Heat Ring technology increases efficiency by 30%, reducing fuel consumption
- Matchless ignition
- Boils 0.5 liter of water in 2 minutes
- Includes stove, insulated pot, folding tank stabilizer, lid and mesh carry bag
- Lightweight, hard anodized aluminum
- Insulated sleeve keeps contents warm while providing a comfortable grip
- Measurement markings in pot
- Added wind protection
- Compact design, stores inside insulated pot
The optional Pot Holder must be used with any vessel other than the original pot supplied. To do so will result in your warranty becoming void.
- Weight: 21.4 oz (not including fuel)
- Pot Volume: 1.3 liters
How many quarts of water can you boil with one coleman canister using this stove ( or if it takes 2 mins per pint, how long does a coleman canister burn on full heat using this stove ) ? Also, what is the difference between the 100 and the 150 model.
Can you use isobutane with the Stryker 150 or is it just propane
With the Stryker 150 (propane), can I get an EXTENSION HOSE and connector so I can run the stove from a full-sized Propane Tank (like you might have for a backyard BBQ Grill)? Thanks-
Will the Stryker pot support accessory fit in the container pot? If not how do you pack it to prevent damage
RELATED BLOG POSTS