While you might not be able to bring your entire home kitchen with you when you’re cooking outdoors, the Mesa Cook Station comes pretty darn close. With two table tops and two inner storage shelves, you will have a place to put every utensil and ingredient in your outdoor kitchen. We’re talking about a total of 1,234 square inches of table surface area—you’ll have all the room you want. When you’re ready to pack up, you can fold down the masonite table tops and aluminum legs to fit it all in one convenient carry bag. Bring the Mesa Cook Station with you on your next outdoor adventure.
- 2 masonite table tops
- 2 masonite internal shelves
- Large surface area gives you room to prep food and store ingredients
- Folds down into a storage bag for easy portability
- Total Table Top Surface: 1,234 sq. inches
- Total Kitchen Dimensions: 48" W x 30" H x 19.5" D
- Total Storage Shelf Surface: 504 sq. inches
- 600 denier fabric
Mesa Cook Station is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by storm trooper from Just the right size I bought this after looking for many weeks at all the options on amazon. I feel I made a good choice for what I wanted. Quality is good and is lightweight and portable. Set up is easy.
Date published: 2018-03-17
RELATED BLOG POSTS