Take back the patio with the Camp Chef Magnum Pellet Grill and create decadent wood-fired flavor. The Magnum features Slide and Grill Technology, which allows you to switch seamlessly between Indirect Smoking and Direct Flame. Have the ability to achieve two delicious flavor profiles all on one grill. Plus, with the Magnum you'll be able to keep an eye on your food through the front chamber window. So slow cook your favorite cut of beef or slide the grill knob and toss a few burgers on for direct wood-fired grilling. It's easy to achieve wood-fired grill mastery on the Magnum with Camp Chef's patented Ash Kickin' Cleanout System, stable temperature regulation, and dual meat probes.
- Pellet hopper cleanout
- Slide and Grill Technology
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout: internal cooking temps and internal food temps
- Simple temperature selection system
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency
- Included warming rack provides additional space to cook your favorite foods
- Includes 2 meat probes
- Patented Ash Kickin' Cleanout System
- Large capacity pellet hopper
- Includes recipe ideas in manual
- Chamber window
- Pellet level window
- Induction fan helps grill reach up to 600°F
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5" x 22"
- Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6" x 24"
- Total Rack Surface Area: 570 sq. in
- Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets
- Overall Height: 32.5"
- Overall Weight: 140 lbs.