If you are serious about outdoor cooking, this is the Big Gas Grill you’ve been looking for. Three powerful 30,000 BTU burners, 608 sq. inches of ample cooking space, and a variety of accessories will tackle any cooking job you can throw their way. Equal parts powerful and portable, the Big Gas Grill also boasts removable legs and a folding side shelf. You can jump right to cooking with the included Deluxe BBQ Grill Box; it features a specially designed heat diffusion system and a pre-seasoned cast iron grill grate that sears perfectly. Remove the Deluxe BBQ Grill Box and replace it with any Camp Chef 16” system accessory for even more options. Make room on the patio—the Big Gas Grill is moving in!
- Includes 16"x24" Professional BBQ grill box accessory (BB90L) with True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate
- Matchless ignition
- Bottom burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Removable/adjustable legs for storage
- Out of the box and ready to cook in seconds
- Fully adjustable heat-control knobs
- Single deluxe folding shelf
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Three cast-aluminum 30,000 BTU burners
- Stove Dimensions: 16" x 38"
- Cooking Area: 608 sq. in
- Cooking Height: 30"
- Total Output: 90,000 BTU
- Weight: 49 lbs.
Grill Box Specifications
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 24" (384 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 16" x 24" x 7"
- Weight: 33 lbs.
What other assessor he’s are available how much is the lid
Are wind break panels available for the Big Gas Grill Stove SPG90B?
My ignitor on my big gas stove stopped working the 4th or 5th time using it. Where or how do I get a replacement one?
Do you have a retailer for this grill in the Niagara Region of Ontario?
RELATED BLOG POSTS