The Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven 90 accessory cooks the perfect pizza every time. Designed after the idea of a true, wood fire pizza oven, the Italia Pizza Oven takes your homemade pizza to the next level. A ceramic pizza stone promotes even heat and will give your pizza a delectable crust. Enjoy hot, fresh, flavorful pizzas cooked on your patio, in camp or where ever you take your Camp Chef stove. Great to cook breads, cookies, and pies too.
- Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
- Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade, and frozen pizzas.
- Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy.
- Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
- Specially designed heat diffusion plates
- Built in temperature gauge
- Includes Italia Pizza Oven Cooking Guide with recipes
- Fits all Camp Chef 16" Cooking System stoves
- Temperature range: Temperatures can reach up to 700° F
Can you bake bread like a Baguettes?
Is it possible to operate the oven directly from a connected gas cylinder? Is there a shipment to Israel?
So can this just be put on a grill and used
Can the PZ-90 be used on a 14 camp chef stove
I have an FTG600. Would this work with this model?
Can the pizza oven be used on the flattop 600?
RELATED BLOG POSTS