Whether you are an outfitter or just a lover of wall tent camping, you will be hard pressed to find a wood burning cylinder stove that has the value added features of the Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove. There is no fiddling around after purchase trying to find a damper, internal log grate, spark arrestor, or accessory shelves. These items in addition to a five-piece nesting pipe are included with our Alpine Cylinder Stove package.
Each component is designed to fit inside the stove, along with the removable legs, for easy storage and transport. We have even drilled the hole for you for installing your pipe damper. A roomy cook top and door damper makes it easy to control the heat for cooking chores. If you need more hot water the stove has been designed to take a standard wood stove water heater and it will also nest inside.
- Wire form shelf/drying rack
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- All parts store neatly inside stove for easy transportation
- Features water tank brackets (tank sold separately)
- 10 ft. chimney height with 6” diameter tapering to 5” pipe hole
- Chimney damper & spark arrestor
- Door damper and fire grate for efficient burning
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 20" x 7" multipurpose shelf/drying racks that can dry clothes, dishes or store items
- Flat top surface provides an area to cook on
- Made with 10 and 12 gauge steel
- Stove Dimensions: 20" W x 24" D x 22 1/2" H
- Shelf/Drying Rack Dimensions: 22" x 7"
- 5" diameter, 10 ft. chimney pipe
- Total Weight: 74 lbs.
Can I purchase replacement legs for this stove?
Can I purchase this wo stove pipe? If so how much for stove alone? Also what would shopping costs be. I had wanted to.buy this from Amazon prime but don't needs the pipe.
how big of tent will this heat
Hello! Do you ship to Western Australia?
What is the diameter of the nesting stove pipe?
RELATED BLOG POSTS