Cast iron Dutch ovens are known for making some of the most delicious meals, from slow roasted meats to your favorite fruit cobbler. When cooking with this deluxe nine and one-third quart, 12” Dutch oven your menu will expand because the lid doubles as a full size skillet. Simply turn the lid over to cook eggs, bacon or pancakes, then replace the lid and start cooking your favorite potatoes for the next meal.
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron Dutch oven
- Built-in thermometer notch
- Convenient loop handle on lid
- 12 in. diameter
- Lid with legs can be used as a skillet/griddle
- Dutch Oven Lid Lifter INCLUDED - lifts lid and bail (Model 400035)
- Includes Dutch Oven starter booklet with seasoning tips
- Lid Volume: 2 1/3 qt.
- Lid Depth: 1 3/8 in
- Base Volume: 7 qt.
- Base Depth: 4 1/2 in.
- Base Inside Diameter: 12 in.
- Base Outside Diameter: 12 3/4 in.
- Overall Weight: 24 lbs.
- Serves: 14-16
DownloadsCast Iron Recipe Book
RELATED BLOG POSTS