I found it worked better on smaller birds, I tired a 21 lb turkey but the base was unbalanced. I countered it with some weight (brick) and it performed as advertised.
- The best way to roast turkey or chickens
- Cooks pultry in half the time of a conventional oven
- Infuses moisture and flavor
- Durable stainless steel for easy care and cleaning
- Works great with chickens as small as 4 lbs and turkeys as big 20 lbs.
- Stainless steel construction
- Sealed bottom plate
- Dimensions: 14.5" long x 8.4" wide x 7" tall
DownloadsTKYC Instruction Manual
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.