I found it worked better on smaller birds, I tired a 21 lb turkey but the base was unbalanced. I countered it with some weight (brick) and it performed as advertised.
- The best way to roast turkey or chickens
- Cooks pultry in half the time of a conventional oven
- Infuses moisture and flavor
- Durable stainless steel for easy care and cleaning
- Works great with chickens as small as 4 lbs and turkeys as big 20 lbs.
- Stainless steel construction
- Sealed bottom plate
- Dimensions: 14.5" long x 8.4" wide x 7" tall
DownloadsTKYC Instruction Manual
RELATED BLOG POSTS
This was the final of four sets like this. Pushing 50 pounds of grind (pick up a bag of dog food next time your in a store and you'll get it). A combination of mostly elk, deer then a bit of antelope, strung out with four pounds of bacon ends mixed in.
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.