Whether you’re on the family camping trip, at the lake, or swimming in the pool, sometimes you just need a hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and you will have hot water in no time. The Triton Water Heaters produce more hot water per minute than any other unit in its class. Capable of producing 2.6 gallons of hot water per minute, this heater is great for anything from filling up a portable pool to washing your pets or showering off at the beach.
- 2.6 gallons per minute of on demand hot water
- Fully adjustable heat and water flow
- 4 settings shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet
- Includes 8 foot water hose (96")
- Easy turn brass garden hose connector
- Heating unit automatically ignites when water is turned on
- Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)
- Brackets included to mount on exterior wall
- Carry handle folds down for storage
- Includes regulator hose for bulk propane tank
- Total Output: 68,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Water Flow: 10L per minute (2.6 gallons) - increases water temp 41º F
- Minimum Water Flow: 4L per minute (1.1 gallons) - increases water temp 84º F
- One standard LP tank is good for approx. 6 hrs. of continuous use, depending on set temperature
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Requires at least 25 PSI water pressure from input hose to have proper flow
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.