Whether you’re on the family camping trip, at the lake, or swimming in the pool, sometimes you just need a hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and you will have hot water in no time. The Triton Water Heaters produce more hot water per minute than any other unit in its class. Capable of producing 2.6 gallons of hot water per minute, this heater is great for anything from filling up a portable pool to washing your pets or showering off at the beach.
- 2.6 gallons per minute of on demand hot water
- Fully adjustable heat and water flow
- 4 settings shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet
- Includes 8 foot water hose (96")
- Easy turn brass garden hose connector
- Heating unit automatically ignites when water is turned on
- Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)
- Brackets included to mount on exterior wall
- Carry handle folds down for storage
- Includes regulator hose for bulk propane tank
- Total Output: 68,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Water Flow: 10L per minute (2.6 gallons) - increases water temp 41º F
- Minimum Water Flow: 4L per minute (1.1 gallons) - increases water temp 84º F
- One standard LP tank is good for approx. 6 hrs. of continuous use, depending on set temperature
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Requires at least 25 PSI water pressure from input hose to have proper flow
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.
The Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show and Conference - or SHOT Show as it is more commonly known - occurs in January each year. For the past several years, we have been one of the more than 1,600 exhibitors at SHOT. It's a frenzy of media and industry professionals looking at the latest and greatest gear in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. It has been an amazing show for us to attend and this year was no exception. One of the highlights was the write-up on Camp Chef in the SHOT Daily publication. Click the image below to read the full PDF document.