Whether you’re on the family camping trip, at the lake, or swimming in the pool, sometimes you just need a hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and you will have hot water in no time. The Triton Water Heaters produce more hot water per minute than any other unit in its class. Capable of producing 2.6 gallons of hot water per minute, this heater is great for anything from filling up a portable pool to washing your pets or showering off at the beach.
- 2.6 gallons per minute of on demand hot water
- Fully adjustable heat and water flow
- 4 settings shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet
- Includes 8 foot water hose (96")
- Easy turn brass garden hose connector
- Heating unit automatically ignites when water is turned on
- Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)
- Brackets included to mount on exterior wall
- Carry handle folds down for storage
- Includes regulator hose for bulk propane tank
- Total Output: 68,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Water Flow: 10L per minute (2.6 gallons) - increases water temp 41º F
- Minimum Water Flow: 4L per minute (1.1 gallons) - increases water temp 84º F
- One standard LP tank is good for approx. 6 hrs. of continuous use, depending on set temperature
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Requires at least 25 PSI water pressure from input hose to have proper flow
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.