Illuminate your life with the self sustaining Summit Solar Lantern. The dual array solar panel charger system combined with the USB port gives you the ability to charge the lantern or mobile device on the go. Other charging options include AC power wall charger and a 12 volt car adapter. This lantern is essential for home or car emergency kits and weekend camping trips. Also great for the cabin, boating, or ATV rides.
- Three charging options
- Dual array solar panel charging system
- AC power charger/DC 12v car charger
- Internal rechargeable batteries
- 8 LED lantern lights
- On/Off switch fully adjusts brightness
- Charging station for smartphones and mp3's
- Lightweight, durable, easy to use, and safe for children
- Up to 10 hours of LED use off of a full charge
- 2.2 Watt dual array solar panel
- 110V/220V AC charger for wall use
- 5 - 1.2 V rechargeable batteries
- 8 LED lantern lights (100,000 hour life)
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 4.5" x 4.5"
DownloadsMSSL Instruction Manual
RELATED BLOG POSTS
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.
Three days. 11 teams. Nearly 100 recipes. Hundreds of pounds of cast iron. And only one champion.