I used it tonight with bbq attachment cooks burgers great. Like having option of taking bbq top off and using as stove or can add many other accessories from Camp Chef. Very impressed and happy to be using it as a full time stove for my cabin outdoor kitchen.
The Yukon packs more than enough power to cook for the hungriest crowd. With its 448-square inch cooking surface and two 30,000 BTU burners, this camp stove makes cooking for groups of every size a breeze. As one of our 14" cooking systems, you can mix and match stovetop accessories for every meal, whether you're cooking chicken in the BBQ Box or baking pizza in the Italia Artisan Oven. The Yukon features a three-sided windscreen, removable legs for easy portability, and bottom burner housing to minimize hot/cold spots. You'll want to bring this stove on every adventure.
- Two cast aluminum burners, 30,000 BTU/hr each
- Three-sided windscreen
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra protection from wind
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Removeable/adjustable legs for storage
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
RELATED BLOG POSTS