The Weekender has the power to create delicious, hot meals wherever or whenever you want. With the ability to attach and detach the legs, this stove can be used on a table top or freestanding, giving you the opportunity to take it where you want. The compact design has the power to cook your favorite breakfast and boil water for other cooking needs. This portable stove is great for camping, scouting and especially emergency preparedness.
- Two 20,000 BTU cast aluminum burners
- Three-sided wind protection
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- 24" removable legs included
- For use as tabletop or stand-alone stove
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots
- Carry handle for portability
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Pellet Grills, Smokers and stoves are amazing cooking machines. It’s time to give your grillfriends the attention they deserve and get rid of the char.
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.