I had the Chef Camp 3 for the last 4 years enjoying it, and now I decide to go for once more robust, I really enjoy working with it at home its heavy but delicate
Good food brings people together. That’s what makes grilling with family and friends so great; but you don’t need to limit your outdoor cooking to grilling alone. With the Somerset IV, your options are endless. Four burners provide enough space for you to bake pizza on one side and fry bacon on the other. This is one of the most versatile patio cookers available thanks to the variety of 16” accessories you can mix and match on it. You can also enjoy the convenience of foldable side shelves, matchless ignition, and roller wheels. Experience the best of outdoor cooking with Camp Chef’s Somerset IV.
- Four 30,000 BTU/hr burners
- Side shelves for extra prep space
- Easy roll wheels
- Matchless ignition
- Fits Camp Chef 16" Cooking System accessories
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Total Output: 120,000 BTU/hr
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 48"
- Width (without shelves): 48.5"
- Depth: (front to back): 16"
- Shelf Dimensions: 15" x 15.75"
- Shipping size (in the box): 48.5" x 17.5" x 13"
- Weight: 79.5 lbs
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS