Use with our RV and converted to quick-connect to my RV propane tank. Also purchased a Y quick connector so I can use the 3 burner unit as well as my grill. Would recommend this unit.
Good, warm food will always enhance your outdoor experience. And whether you’re cooking in the duck blind or at the tailgate party you should never have to sacrifice the cooking power. The Ranger III is a big stove in a compact body. Each of the three burners pump out all the heat you will need to cook a delicious hot meal. This is the best way to get the power of a big stove without extra packing and space. If you’re looking for a griddle, try the Mountain Series griddle (MSG20). Camp Chef griddles and skillets work great as well.
- Lightweight design for excellent portability
- Three burners, each handle 17,000 BTU
- Lightweight cast aluminum burners
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Burner housing helps block wind
- Rugged and durable cast iron cook-top and legs are built to handle everything you throw at it
- Regulator and 5 ft. hose included
RELATED BLOG POSTS