I compared a lot of propane stoves before I purchased this one. I found for the things I wanted in a propane stove, this has it all. The people at Outdoor Cooking are very helpful and know their products well. A pleasure to do business with.
I haven't used our stove in a camping setting yet, however I did set it up and attach the propane bottle and set up the wind guard, and started each burner. One push for each and they started and had a nice adjustable flame. I like the bag included and look forward to doing some grilling and breakfasts on this. I appreciate that they tell you before you use it, to heat up your griddle slowly and not to use it on high heat or it could warp it. That is nice to know.
Start and end your day in the outdoors this weekend with the Rainier Campers Combo. All in one package, you’ll get a compact two-burner stove, a non-stick coated aluminum grill, a non-stick coated aluminum griddle, and a carry bag to hold it all. Sound too good to be true? Try adding on features like a matchless ignition system and adjustable heat knobs, and you’ll really be living the dream. For compact, convenient cooking in the outdoors, you won’t find a better match than the Rainier Campers Combo. Get it for your next weekend excursion today.
- One 10,000 BTU Burner*
- One 8,000 BTU Burner (grill/griddle fits on top)
- Non-stick coated aluminum grill and griddle included
- Three-sided wind barrier
- Matchless ignition
- Removable grease tray with grill for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Convenient carry handle
- Carry bag included
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Fully adjustable heat-control knobs
- Regulator adapter for a 1-lb. propane cylinder included (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks)
- Dimensions: 12" L x 23.5" W x 4.5" H
- 23.25" x 11.5" Cooking Area
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS