Bought this stove to hookup to our travel trailer so we could cook outdoors. Nice system with plenty of accessories
Consumer’s Digest Best Buy! Whether you’re spending time in the nation's beautiful national parks or going on a short weekend camping trip, the Pro 60 will be ready whenever you are. With foldable legs, shelves, and windscreen this stove packs up quick and easy making it perfect for anything from tailgating to the back patio. Bottom burner housing provides extra wind protection and minimizes hot/cold spots. The Pro 60 is one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems making it one of the most versatile outdoor cooking products available. From bacon and eggs in the morning, to artisan pizza at lunch and slow roasted Dutch oven for dinner, this stove can do it all. When an all round, portable, versatile and powerful stove is needed, the Pro 60 will not let you down.
- Consumer's Digest Best Buy
- Two cast-aluminum 30,000 BTU burners
- Includes matchless ignition
- Three-sided windscreen
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Large cooking grate (448 sq in.)
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Convenient cooking height
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Folding legs and shelves pack up for portability
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Pellet Grills, Smokers and stoves are amazing cooking machines. It’s time to give your grillfriends the attention they deserve and get rid of the char.
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.