This stove is simple and easy could use. Sometimes keeping it simple creates the best quality.
- Cast-aluminum burner resists rust
- Square-top cooking surface conveniently holds single burner accessories
- Foldable side-shelf provides a preparation area and a place to keep cooking tools
- Adjustable/removale legs for transport and storage
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Durable steel construction is built to last
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.