This stove is simple and easy could use. Sometimes keeping it simple creates the best quality.
- Cast-aluminum burner resists rust
- Square-top cooking surface conveniently holds single burner accessories
- Foldable side-shelf provides a preparation area and a place to keep cooking tools
- Adjustable/removale legs for transport and storage
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Durable steel construction is built to last
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Getting the most from your Camp Chef cooler is a must. What you don't want to have happen is be two days in to your trip and have warm drinks and spoiled food. These tips will help prevent both and make your trip a bit more worry-free and enjoyable.
This was the final of four sets like this. Pushing 50 pounds of grind (pick up a bag of dog food next time your in a store and you'll get it). A combination of mostly elk, deer then a bit of antelope, strung out with four pounds of bacon ends mixed in.
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.