I really like this product. It can be used with the toss away bottle or I can hook into the large tank if I want to. Without the hassle of setting up a large base-camp, I can still cook what I want to... Show More.. Pack and split in a hurry. Great product, excellent construction and the women love me for it. It doesn't get any better then that.
Enjoying nature’s finest views and keeping the cooking simple is what the Teton two-burner stove is all about. This compact stove has the ability to cook your food to your liking. The two burners have the power to get the job done without quickly using up all of your fuel supply. The Teton has plenty of cooking power but if you would like more heat check out the Everest two-burner stove or see our comparison under the “Hints & Tips” tab on the right hand side of this page.
- Two 10,000 BTU burners
- Three-sided windscreen
- Matchless ignition
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean-up
- Fully adjustable heat-control knobs
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Convenient carry handle
- Regulator adapter for a 1-lb. propane cylinder included (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks
- Dimensions: 13.5" L x 22" W x 4.25" H
- Total Output: 20,000 BTU/hr
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS