Cool, crisp mornings in the outdoors are inspiring, add a hot pancake breakfast and that's where memories are made. The Rainier Two Burner Stove with Griddle is the stove that will fix almost any meal from sunrise to sunset. The lightweight and compact design offers the power necessary to cook anything from pancakes to burgers or hot soup. This outdoor cooking unit offers a stove and griddle so you can expand your cooking options to your liking. The locking lid and windscreen sides fold down for transport and storage. The Rainier’s portable and versatile design makes it a great item to have on hand for emergency preparedness as well.
- Two independent burners allow you to cook food and heat water at the same time
- One 10,000 BTU stove burner for boiling water or cooking on
- One lengthened 8,000 BTU tube burner for even frying on the griddle
- Matchless ignition means simple, quick lite every time
- Micro adjust heat-control dials give you full control of heat while cooking
- An included non-stick aluminum griddle means less gear to pack with you
- Three-sided windscreen locks lid and sides together to block wind and reflect heat back at food
- Stainless steel drip tray system makes clean up a cinch
- Removeable grease trap
- Built-in carry handle for convenient transportation
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Regulator adaptor for a 1 lb. propane cylinder included
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Stove Burner: 10,000 BTU/hr
- Griddle Tube Burner: 8,000 BTU/hr
- Griddle Dimensions: 13.5" x 10.5"
- Burner Grate Dimensions: 9" x 7.5"
- Cooking Height: 4.5"
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.
The Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show and Conference - or SHOT Show as it is more commonly known - occurs in January each year. For the past several years, we have been one of the more than 1,600 exhibitors at SHOT. It's a frenzy of media and industry professionals looking at the latest and greatest gear in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. It has been an amazing show for us to attend and this year was no exception. One of the highlights was the write-up on Camp Chef in the SHOT Daily publication. Click the image below to read the full PDF document.