- Three 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners
- Three sided windscreen
- Fully adjustable heat-control knobs
- Removable legs for portability and adjustable to cook on uneven ground
- Durable, rugged design
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Total Output: 90,000 BTU/hr
- Cooking Area: 14" x 49"
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Warranty: One Year
DownloadsNatural Gas Conversion Guide
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Pellet Grills, Smokers and stoves are amazing cooking machines. It’s time to give your grillfriends the attention they deserve and get rid of the char.
Looking for a simple campfire option? USA Today suggests the Redwood Fire Pit for a warm evening roasting marshmallows.
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.