I bought this grill with the deluxe grill box. I've tried many grills and this is the only one I have found that will cook a steak Pittsburg rare
Home grilling is something many people look forward to each year. But with the Somerset III there is much more than just grilling to look forward to. Hot breakfast, fresh artisan pizza, grilled salmon and Dutch oven dinners are just a few of the possibilities the Somerset III can offer with your favorite accessory. As one of Camp Chef’s 16” cooking systems, this outdoor range is extremely versatile giving you the power, space, and ability to grill, griddle, bake, boil, fry or even cook Dutch oven in the comfort of your back patio. Foldable side shelves, matchless ignition, and roller wheels are added for convenience. Expand your menu and bring people together with Camp Chef’s Somerset III for delicious food and fun times.
Now with improved Nickle-Plated grates for 2015!
- Outdoor patio design
- Three cast aluminum 30,000 BTU/hr burners
- Matchless ignition
- Roll wheels for easy mobility
- Folding removable side shelves
- Fits Camp Chef 16" Cooking System Accessories
- Easily converts from burner to BBQ to Griddle (requires accessories - not included)
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Total Output: 90,000 BTU/hr
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 38"
- Width (without shelves): 38.5"
- Depth (front to back): 16"
- Shelf Dimensions: 15" x 15.75"
- Shipping size (in the box): 38.5" x 17.5" x 13.5"
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Several times a year, Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products gets some of the best chefs of the region, and puts on an event like none other.
Taylor Boyd, of Snowboard, packs up his gear, gathers his friends, and hits the road for quite the roadtrip.
The Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show and Conference - or SHOT Show as it is more commonly known - occurs in January each year. For the past several years, we have been one of the more than 1,600 exhibitors at SHOT. It's a frenzy of media and industry professionals looking at the latest and greatest gear in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. It has been an amazing show for us to attend and this year was no exception. One of the highlights was the write-up on Camp Chef in the SHOT Daily publication. Click the image below to read the full PDF document.