I bought this grill with the deluxe grill box. I've tried many grills and this is the only one I have found that will cook a steak Pittsburg rare
Home grilling is something many people look forward to each year. But with the Somerset III there is much more than just grilling to look forward to. Hot breakfast, fresh artisan pizza, grilled salmon and Dutch oven dinners are just a few of the possibilities the Somerset III can offer with your favorite accessory. As one of Camp Chef’s 16” cooking systems, this outdoor range is extremely versatile giving you the power, space, and ability to grill, griddle, bake, boil, fry or even cook Dutch oven in the comfort of your back patio. Foldable side shelves, matchless ignition, and roller wheels are added for convenience. Expand your menu and bring people together with Camp Chef’s Somerset III for delicious food and fun times.
Now with improved Nickle-Plated grates for 2015!
- Outdoor patio design
- Three cast aluminum 30,000 BTU/hr burners
- Matchless ignition
- Roll wheels for easy mobility
- Folding removable side shelves
- Fits Camp Chef 16" Cooking System Accessories
- Easily converts from burner to BBQ to Griddle (requires accessories - not included)
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Total Output: 90,000 BTU/hr
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 38"
- Width (without shelves): 38.5"
- Depth (front to back): 16"
- Shelf Dimensions: 15" x 15.75"
- Shipping size (in the box): 38.5" x 17.5" x 13.5"
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Warranty: One Year
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.
The April/May issue of Petersen's Hunting highlights many products. One of which is the Stryker Stove and the available four-piece cook set. The Stryker Stove is light-weight, weighing in at 18.3 ounces, is compact, and powerful. With a matchless ignition it is a must-have for the avid outdoorsman.