This stove is a solid design that's put together very well. A lot of thought went into the design and a lot of care went into its assembly. Great heat output on high. Lowest setting is still a bit ... Show More.high for simmering, but not excessive._x000D_ _x000D_ The large heavy griddle that came with the stove is excellent. Heats evenly with the flame spreader. Less even without the flame spreader._x000D_ _x000D_ I've used it for cooking all sorts of stuff outdoors, including a meal for 50. Worth every dime I paid.
Looking for a stove that has the whole package? You’ve found it. The Expedition 3X features three 30,000 BTU burners for massive cooking power, a three-sided windscreen and matchless ignition for convenient cooking in all conditions, plus a True Seasoned professional griddle that’s ready to use right out of the box. And that’s not all. We’ve topped it off with a tool rack and paper towel holder for your convenience. With so much cooking space, this stove gives you versatility in the outdoors; you can mix and match the griddle with any of our other 16” Cooking System accessories such as a grill box or cast iron Dutch oven. What more could you want from a stove? Snag the Expedition 3X for your outdoor kitchen today.
- Three 30,000 BTU burners
- Includes True Seasoned Professional Flat Top Griddle (16" x 24")
- Includes paper towel holder
- Includes utensil holder
- Three-sided wind screen
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Convenient cooking height
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Total Output: 90,000 BTU
- Cooking Area: 16" x 38" (608 sq in.)
- Cooking Height: 30"
- Weight: 47 lbs without griddle/77 lbs with the griddle
- Griddle Dimensions: 18" x 24"
- Griddle Cooking Surface: 16" x 24"(384 sq. in.)
- Griddle Weight: 28 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS