Have an outdoor two burner stove. Use it all summer for canning. Take it with in the motor home and use the griddle to cook for th he entire family. Awesome. Need a three burner for my new canning/ butchering room. All steel. So excited. I get my kitchen back during canning Season.
Looking for a stove that has the whole package? You’ve found it. The Expedition 3X features three 30,000 BTU burners for massive cooking power, a three-sided windscreen and matchless ignition for convenient cooking in all conditions, plus a True Seasoned professional griddle that’s ready to use right out of the box. And that’s not all. We’ve topped it off with a tool rack and paper towel holder for your convenience. With so much cooking space, this stove gives you versatility in the outdoors; you can mix and match the griddle with any of our other 16” Cooking System accessories such as a grill box or cast iron Dutch oven. What more could you want from a stove? Snag the Expedition 3X for your outdoor kitchen today.
- Three 30,000 BTU burners
- Includes True Seasoned Professional Flat Top Griddle (16" x 24")
- Includes paper towel holder
- Includes utensil holder
- Three-sided wind screen
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Convenient cooking height
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Total Output: 90,000 BTU
- Cooking Area: 16" x 38" (608 sq in.)
- Cooking Height: 30"
- Weight: 47 lbs without griddle/77 lbs with the griddle
- Griddle Dimensions: 18" x 24"
- Griddle Cooking Surface: 16" x 24"(384 sq. in.)
- Griddle Weight: 28 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS