I had one of these that was a hand me down and had already been well used. When I was a tent camper it served as my kitchen and survived a lot of camp outs. Now that I have an RV I would still rather... Show More. cook outside and I love thiis set up. When my old grill box fell apart (from poor maintence from the previous owner) I never considered any other cooking system and went straight to my nearest dealer to get a new one. The three burner stove was still in good shape and I could have just replaced the bbq box but I elected to get the complete Big Gas Grill because I know it will last longer than I will need it to. Keep up the good work.
If you are serious about outdoor cooking, this is the Big Gas Grill you’ve been looking for. Three powerful 30,000 BTU burners, 608 sq. inches of ample cooking space, and a variety of accessories will tackle any cooking job you can throw their way. Equal parts powerful and portable, the Big Gas Grill also boasts removable legs and a folding side shelf. You can jump right to cooking with the included Deluxe BBQ Grill Box; it features a specially designed heat diffusion system and a pre-seasoned cast iron grill grate that sears perfectly. Remove the Deluxe BBQ Grill Box and replace it with any Camp Chef 16” system accessory for even more options. Make room on the patio—the Big Gas Grill is moving in!
- Includes 16"x24" Professional BBQ grill box accessory (BB90L) with True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate
- Matchless ignition
- Bottom burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Removable/adjustable legs for storage
- Out of the box and ready to cook in seconds
- Fully adjustable heat-control knobs
- Single deluxe folding shelf
- Emergency preparedness recommended
Grill Box Features
- Cast iron grill grates
- Heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and vaporize grease drippings
- Fits all Camp Chef 16" stoves
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Hinged lid and lid handle for convenient opening; latch locks down lid and grates for transportation
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate
- Three cast-aluminum 30,000 BTU burners
- Stove Dimensions: 16" x 38"
- Cooking Area: 608 sq in
- Cooking Height: 30"
- Total Output: 90,000 BTU
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
Grill Box Specifications
- Cooking Dimensions: 16" x 24" (384 sq. in)
- Overall Dimensions: 16" x 24" x 7"
- Weight: 33 lbs.
RELATED BLOG POSTS