This stove is simple and easy could use. Sometimes keeping it simple creates the best quality.
- Cast-aluminum burner resists rust
- Square-top cooking surface conveniently holds single burner accessories
- Foldable side-shelf provides a preparation area and a place to keep cooking tools
- Adjustable/removale legs for transport and storage
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Durable steel construction is built to last
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Are you ready to kick-ash and summer grilling? In the game of life there are things you do because you want to do them and other things you do only cause you gotta.
Field & Stream designed five survival kits for the total Outdoorsman.
For years, the main focus of Covey Rise has been celebrating "the lifestyle of the upland sporting enthusiast". Most recently, Covey Rise writer Miles Demott and photographer Terry Allen spent some time with Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef. Click an image below to read the article 'Sporting Skill' and be sure and get the full April/May issue of Covey Rise.